- I already mentioned that I thought Blizzard would be announcing the next expansion at Gamescom. That was the first part of my guarantee.
- The release date will tie in with the World of Warcraft movie. That was the second part (oh, yeah, sure it seems obvious now, but it wasn't even obvious to most people that there would even be a expansion announcement back when I guaranteed it).
- The next expansion will be set in Draenor, still: in Farahlon and other parts.
- The Burning Legion, who have hardly shown their face this expansion, will be out in force.
- That also means we get to meet Medivh and Kil'jaedan.
- Gul'dan will finally get his come-uppance. Please let it not be as Garrosh finally got his.
- More people with pointless apostrophes in their names will turn up.
- The gold price of WoW tokens will skyrocket.
Blaugust, day 3.